- The Legend of Zelda
- The Adventure of Link
- A Link to the Past
- Link's Awakening
- Ocarina of Time
- Link's Awakening DX
- Majora's Mask
- Oracle Series
- ALttP / Four Swords
- OoT Master Quest
- The Wind Waker
- Collector's Edition
- FS Adventures
- Classic Series
- The Minish Cap
- Twilight Princess
- Phantom Hourglass
- Spirit Tracks
- Skyward Sword
- Ocarina of Time 3DS
Note: It is probably no longer possible to get this disc, since most of the deals have already expired.
This promotional GameCube disc includes the following classic Zelda games:
- The Legend of Zelda
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
- The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Demo
- Special The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Movie Experience
- Exclusive The Legend of Zelda: Retrospective Movie experience
While LoZ and AoL are simply ports, their text has been cleaned up a bit.
How to Obtain (America)
There are three ways to obtain the promo disc.
- Starting November 17, it will be included free with a special GameCube system bundle. So, buying a brand new GameCube will score you the bonus disc.
- Subscribe to Nintendo Power magazine and you can choose The Legend of Zelda: Collector's Edition disc as your subscription bonus. (This option is available for Canadian residents as well.) This offer is available starting November 17th, 2003 and goes as long as supplies last. Note that if you have a current subscription, you can renew NOW, and the new issues will simply be added to the total issues you still have coming to you. Visit http://www.nintendopower.com/zelda to sign up.
- Register your GameCube and two GameCube games, and the disc will be mailed to you. You can choose from: Mario Party 5, Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga and 1080° Avalanche. You must have a My Nintendo membership to use this option. Visit http://www.nintendo.com/zeldaclassic starting November 11th to start registering your Nintendo stuff.
How to Obtain (Europe)
If you are in Europe, there are several ways to get the disc.
- Buy a special GameCube/Mario Kart bundle. The details are here.
- Starting December 1st and while stocks last, you can redeem 4500 Stars to get the disc. (This is a system used by Nintendo to make you register your products. Hardware GC & GBA SP are worth 1000 points, any game is 250 points. So in total you would need some hardware and about ten games.) Details are here.
- Buy 2 of the following 3 games and register them before December 10: Mario Kart: DD (now), 1080 Avalanche (Nov 28), Mario Party 5 (Dec 5).
- A Mario Kart / Collector's Edition bundle can also be ordered from Nedgame.
Information about European promo disc contributed by .
How to Obtain (Australia)
You must purchase and pay for at least two of the following six games between 19th March 2004 and 14th June 2004 inclusive.
- Final Fantasy® Crystal Chronicles™
- Pokémon® Channel
- Mario Golf™: Toadstool Tour
- 1080®: Avalanche
- Kirby™ Air Ride
- Tak & The Power of JuJu™