Twilight Princess: Aftermath
The Hero's duties should have ended when he saved Hyrule, but the nobility, once again embroiled in politics, have other plans.
Updated On: Feb 15, 2011
- Chapter 1: Chapter One: A Victim of Necessity
Zelda bows to political pressure from her court.
- Chapter 2: Chapter Two: To Say Farewell
Link leaves Ordon village to perform the task Zelda gives him.
- Chapter 3: Chapter Three: The Face of a Hero
A visit to a small town in Eldin province turns dangerous.
- Chapter 4: Chapter Four: Kakariko Village
Link arrives at Kakariko Village to the welcome of old friends.
- Chapter 5: Chapter Five: The Burdens We Carry
Link and Zelda deal with the consequences of their actions
Last Modified: Feb 11 2009