Nagori, Saimon and Senkyoku - A Wind Waker Tale
Adventure! Love! Sacrifice! Lots of...Stuff! Tetra is trapped within her anger and must find a way to look past her irritation with the Hero of the Winds if she's going to find the answers she needs before time runs out. Much oddness & TeLink Floofiness.
Updated On: Nov 3, 2006
- Chapter 1: Prologue: Link Who?
Lesson:Go back to bed when you wake w/a severe case of de ja vous
- Chapter 2: Chapter 1: Within the Main
Almost adventure on the high seas...almost.
- Chapter 3: Chapter 2: Missing Tetra
I think it's about time Link got out of bed - don't you?
- Chapter 4: Chapter 3: Fairy Crossing
Crazy fairies - you gotta watch em - they are sneaky
- Chapter 5: Chapter 4: Coffee is Good for You!
Never write after watching a program on inverted time-loop theory
- Chapter 6: Chapter 5: Harmony
Is funny what we choose to remember and to forget...
- Chapter 7: Chapter 6: Everyone knows it's Windy
Trusting unknown fairies can be hazardous to your health
- Chapter 8: Chapter 7: That's a Problem
Link get's a break and Tetra takes a nap
- Chapter 9: Chapter 8: Saimon Says
In the land of Hyrule, fairies always know best, so why fight it?
- Chapter 10: Chapter 9: Messing with Murphy's Law
- Chapter 11: Chapter 10: The Unseen Dangers of Pie
Why never to talk to yourself in the 3rd person >.<
- Chapter 12: Chapter 11: Don't look into the light...
This is part 1of 2, as some Fish stories are longer than others
- Chapter 13: Chapter 12: A Little Piece of Darkness
Welcome to part 2o2 if you didn't read part 1 u may end up lost
- Chapter 14: Chapter 13: The Trouble with Fairies
Fairies are nothing but trouble
- Chapter 15: Chapter 14: Breaking up is hard to do
This is where things really start to get ummmmm...complicated.
- Chapter 16: Chapter 15: The Song of Reminiscence
Gotta have music...it is Zelda after all.
- Chapter 17: Chapter 16: Meanwhile...
So...where I'd leave off, guess I should check...on everyone...
- Chapter 18: Chapter 17: Brightest Day, Darkest Night
Things don't always work out the way you think (I blame Valoo)
- Chapter 19: Chapter 18: Evil's Children
Evil twin's should always come in sets, I think.
- Chapter 20: Chapter 19: The Captain and the Bird Lady
Just a bit of floof - cause I can
- Chapter 21: Chapter 20: Sleeping Beauties
Is it ever better to leave well enough alone?
- Chapter 22: Chapter 21: The Best of Friends
Yes it's more excitement on the Great Sea!!!!!!!
- Chapter 23: Chapter 22: Look before you Leap...
Being the hero can be such a pain
- Chapter 24: Chapter 23: Jasper
Fairies and seagulls and boko's...oh my
- Chapter 25: Chapter 24: Chances are
Trouble's coming or maybe it's already here...
- Chapter 26: Chapter 25: Shadow Puppets
This is where the real fun starts
- Chapter 27: Chapter 26: Five Arrows...One Broken
Deny the truth of your heart and you deny yourself
- Chapter 28: Chapter 27: Lost and Found
Is all your lost stuff really worth finding?
- Chapter 29: Chapter 28: Shadow Dance
They say confession is good for the soul...
- Chapter 30: Chapter 29: Guardians
Things aren't always what you think you thought you saw...
- Chapter 31: Chapter 30: This is all your fault
Sometimes it's better NOT to know the answer...
- Chapter 32: Chapter 31: The Once and Future Princess
More fun re-discovering the past...woo hoo!
- Chapter 33: Chapter 32: Accidental Tourists
So where did everybody go?
- Chapter 34: Chapter 33: The Tower of the Gods
creepy place - neh?
- Chapter 35: Chapter 34: Fairy Woods
heh heh heh
- Chapter 36: Chapter 35: So now what?
Stuff that didn't make sense before will get real obvious...
- Chapter 37: Chapter 36: The Fourth
There will always be four in times of need...
- Chapter 38: Chapter 37: The Beginning of an End
- Chapter 39: Chapter 38: Unbinding
I hate that stupid box
- Chapter 40: Chapter 39: “Everything is possible with time…”
- Chapter 41: Chapter 40: Choices
Desitiny is nothing more the sum of your choices...
- Chapter 42: Chapter 41: Living on Borrowed Time
Tetra: Don’t ask me, you’re the one with the baton
- Chapter 43: Chapter 42: Needs of the Many
Link: What are you waiting for? Tetra: I don't know...
- Chapter 44: Chapter 43: Needs of the Two
It's all gone now, just like a dream...
- Chapter 45: Chapter 44: A Thought Lost to Magic
So what's Tetra forgotten? Apparently a
- Chapter 46: Chapter 45: A Link from the Past
- Chapter 47: Chapter 46: For the Love of Pancakes
Be wary of the angry elders...
- Chapter 48: Chapter 47: Bindings Broken