I always told myself I wouldn't write and OoT fanfic, but... obviously I enjoy lying to myself...ah well. This is a story about a young girl and her grandfather. Mostly involves Lunnaei and her grandfather and a trip they make to Hyrule. To kill time while they walk her grandfather tells her stories about the Legendary Hero. In fact he does so with such detail, you'd swear he was there. Keep in mind this is NOT meant to be an adapt of that game's storyline. I never liked doing things the normal way so I suppose this won't be any different. This is also set a good while after the game ends. Please let me know if I wander too far out of the realm of Zelda reality. Rated PG-13 for random violence and potential cursing.
Updated On: Jan 7, 2009
- Chapter 1: Prologue: The Letter
*Patience is a virture - and the next will be more Zelda-ish :)
- Chapter 2: Chapter One: Lullaby
Is a long walk to Hyrule...
- Chapter 3: Chapter Two: Lost Woods
They're called the Lost Woods for a good reason...
- Chapter 4: Chapter Three: Two Steps Forward
Lunnaei discovers how the Lost Woods got their name
- Chapter 5: Chapter Four: Passing the Test
Every journey starts with a single step - or so they say
- Chapter 6: Chapter Five: I remember when...
- Chapter 7: Chapter Six: A Really Big Owl
Is it better if things could go back to the way they used to be?
- Chapter 8: Chapter Seven: Unexpected Fortune
Some friendships really do last a lifetime.
- Chapter 9: Chapter Eight: Lon Lon
The potter gets a name – he really did need one.
- Chapter 10: Chapter 9: Hope
Everyone can use some...
- Chapter 11: Chapter 10: Fairy Boy
What do you do when you can't ignore the obvious?
- Chapter 12: Chapter 11: Destiny
- Chapter 13: Chapter 12: A Chosen Son
Lem discovers a little something new about his father :P
- Chapter 14: Chapter 13 The One Who Waits
almost a horse race
- Chapter 15: Lem's Education
curse the character development team screaming in my head.