The Saviors of Two Worlds
Sakura is a strange girl. What happens when Link and Sheik/Zelda meet her?Rated,just in case.
Updated On: Jul 4, 2006
- Chapter 1: Welcome to Hyrule,Sakura
A strange girl finds herself in the Hyrule Town Square Market.
- Chapter 2: An Unexpected Meeting
Evil forces are after Sakura.A certain someone saves her.
- Chapter 3: Sakura's Question and Link's Answer
Where is Sakura from?Why does she need help?
- Chapter 4: The Journey Begins
Zelda,Link and Sakura are on their way to Selerda.
- Chapter 5: A New Enemy
- Chapter 6: Ambush!Captured!
A sudden attack in the middle of the night.
- Chapter 7: A Tyrant's Face
The three meet a strange man but exactly who is he?
- Chapter 8: A New Girl
Who is this girl and how does she know Sakura?
- Chapter 9: Escape
A way out of the cell,but where are they now?
- Chapter 10: Friends or Foes?
Some people drop in on the companians.
- Chapter 11: Solitarian,Village of Mysteries
The friends are welcomed into the village-for the most part.
- Chapter 12: Welcome to my Life
Zelda and Link get an insight of Solitarian life.
- Chapter 13: Many Questions and Few Answers
The friends finally meet with the head of the village.
- Chapter 14: Preparing
The companians prepare for an intercontinetnal war.
- Chapter 15: The Cries of War
The war begins.
- Chapter 16: Old Rivalries
Someone from Sakura's past is back.
- Chapter 17: The Final Battle Begins
Everyone's here fighting.
- Chapter 18: An Enemy Gone
How will Sakura defeat Marth?
- Chapter 19: A Fighting Chance
Azalie is having some trouble.Who can help her out?
- Chapter 20: A Forgotten Power
Link and Ganon face off-with a little halp of course.
- Chapter 21: Arrow of Hope
The final battle
- Chapter 22: Aftermath
After the battle
- Chapter 23: Goodbyes
There's always a time for goodbyes