Return of Majora
The ancient demon, Majora, is reawakened as is now even stronger!
Updated On: Aug 7, 2007
- Chapter 1: Prologue
The birth of Majora and Fierce Deity's Masks and their fate
- Chapter 2: Reawakening
Majora is revived, by the one person you wouldn't expect
- Chapter 3: Our Hylian hero
Link learns of his ancestors, the Hylian ones!
- Chapter 4: A strange encounter with a scrub
Link gets another familiar mask
- Chapter 5: A painful day, followed by a hostile ranch
Link comes to Termina although it's not quite what he expected
- Chapter 6: Road to the Deku Palace
Link finally gets to the swamp after a good argument with Romani.
- Chapter 7: Map for the monkeys
Link is in the swamp but still can't find the palace.
- Chapter 8: The map maker's request
Link meets up with everybody's favorite "fairy": Tingle
- Chapter 9: Fairy for a map
The grand search for the fairy!...
- Chapter 10: The awful truth about the Deku palace
Link brings the map to the monkeys, but something's not right...
- Chapter 11: The sleeping temple
The source of the poison is found
- Chapter 12: Great warrior Odolwa
Within Woodfall Temple, Link confronts Odolwa, and battles him
- Chapter 13: The strength of fairies and Dekus
The ultimate price is paid, and the battle concluded
- Chapter 14: The prediction
Link learns of the true weight that rests on his shoulders
Last Modified: Feb 11 2009