|The mailbag is where you can talk to us about Zelda. Your letter will appear here for the whole world to see, along with our responses underneath. If you would like to send a message, please scroll to the bottom and make sure to read the rules first.|
No entries for this month!
Send a Message
READ THE RULES BEFORE MAILING US
- In order to cut down on the volume of mail, we ask that you post only one or two messages each week. We're pretty lenient, but if you bombard us with messages we will start deleting them. If you come up with more questions or responses, write them down and get back to us later. Don't plan on coming here every day and asking questions. Go to the forums and post there if you want ongoing discussion. We're not the only one who can answer your questions. Please ask only your most important questions, or the ones you want us specifically to answer. We do filter the messages, deleting the ones we deem unworthy.
- You will give exactly one question or comment in your message. Don't even think about asking all your questions at once. If you really have a lot of questions and don't want to wait, go to the forum. Otherwise, post them one at a time. If you ignore this rule we will simply answer whichever question we feel like answering.
- This is a Zelda site. Give us questions or comments relating to Zelda, or to this site. General questions about Nintendo do not count as Zelda or site questions.
- This is not tech support. If you're having a technical problem with the site, contact us directly, not through the mailbag.
- Keep your message brief and to the point. We don't have all day.
- Don't say "I know I'm breaking this rule, but..." These rules aren't here so you can break them. Don't waste our time, follow the rules. And don't waste your time either; we're just going to delete your message.
- We will not help you with general gameplay questions. If you are stuck in any of the Zelda games, please check the guides. They are in the Gamer's Domain section. If the guides don't help, go to GameFAQs.com and download a guide. We will only help with gameplay if it involves some weird, abnormal behavior in the game, which a guide wouldn't cover (such as emulation-related problems). If you submit a gameplay question, and it's already answered in a guide, we will simply delete it.
- Do not ask us where to get ROMs. There are enough hints in the Emulation section.
- If we give you a sarcastic response, that's a sure indicator that you've given us a stupid question or that you have been sarcastic yourself. Please consider this before getting offended. And watch your language and politeness level. Let's be civil here.
- If you want to send a private message, see the Contact page. If you have a very detailed storyline theory you want us to comment on, please consider posting your theory in the forums if at all possible.
NOTE: If you asked a good question, and it didn't get answered, maybe we made a mistake. Contact us directly if your question was important enough. Also, please note that we do not e-mail our responses to you. The message and response will be posted on this page. Check back, and you should see your entry here within a day or two.